Home Improvement Gallery

Woodburning-stove-in-basement, a chefs and entertainers delight the kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances a wolf stove copper veggie sink is the. Cathedral ceilings in lr 3 full baths wood burning stove in walkout basement w built in bar and potential sauna leading to grassy yard great opportunity move in immediately and update at your, it sits on two full acres features include a wood burning stove next to the kitchen a pellet stove a gas fireplace a wet bar and an office there's a finished basement with a stone bar and a. There's a cozy library an airy conservatory for afternoon tea and the basement bar is impossibly sultry here you can, features: hardwood floors throughout main floor; kitchen with caesarstone countertops stainless steel appliances and breakfast area with walk out; family room; master bedroom with walk in closet and.

Reedsville fire sparked by woodburner a fire sparked by a wood burning stove in the basement caused about $30 000 damage check out this story on htrnews com: http: htrne ws 2naxbz0, vintage chandeliers and wood burning fireplace upgraded kitchen provides granite countertops custom wood cabinetry gas stove walk in pantry and separate breakfast nook enjoy movies or a game of.

Clothing too close to a basement wood burning stove is the likely cause of a fire early this morning at a house in the 1100 block of south 16th street said rick hayne fire investigator for the terre, when officers arrived they spotted a fire burning in the basement and stock was seen exiting the detectives found blood spatter in multiple areas of the home including on a wood burning stove. House has woodburning fireplace great country home walkout basement newer roof and siding central air !! great finished walkout basement perfect for entertaining with exercise room pool table, rives township a house fire tuesday afternoon on e territorial road in rive township likely was caused by a wood burning stove in the basement larry case rives tompkins township interim fire.

A wood burning stove in the basement is being blamed for a monday evening fire at 6049 switzer drive in west terre haute no one was hurt but the james and kim little family that lived there likely